Friday, August 06, 2010

8/2/10 Swinging into the night


8/2/10 Swinging into the night, originally uploaded by betseeee.

We spent most of the day at our friends' house, swimming. Then the kids watched a movie, and by the time it was over, it was almost 7pm. Got a text from my husband that he would be home by 8:30, so I decided to throw caution to the winds, and suggest to my friend that we go up to Crab Meadow (5 minutes from her house) and watch the sunset. Clouds on the horizon made that kind of a bust, so I decided to play with silhouettes. That was actually pretty tough, too, because of the low clouds. This was the best I could do, achieved by lying on my back, propped up by the backpack I was wearing, between Kate's (pictured) swing and Lilly's. I deserve hazard pay for this one, except I don't get paid for this. ;)

No comments: