Friday, March 22, 2002

Well, I didn't knit last night either. What is going on? Could it be that as soon as I've decided to write about my knitting I've stopped doing it? I don't think so. I've just been doing some of those other things I've neglected lately. Replying to emails, cleaning the apartment, playing with the cat. Convincing my sweetie that I MUST go to Smiley's Yarn Riot tomorrow. I haven't mentioned that it'll probably take about 30-40 minutes on the subway. Sssssh.


If you're reading this, it's a good sign - I finally got the courage to actually TELL anyone my blog exists! On one hand I love the idea and I'm as much of an egotist as anyone else in thinking other people want to read what I have to say. On the other hand, I'm terrified that people will think I'm just an amazing dork, or worse - a dull one! Hopefully you don't, but if you do - spare my fragile ego and keep it to yourself! And I have to throw some thanks to Dangerous Chunky - hers was the first knitting blog I stumbled across, and her nice note today convinced me to "go public."


So far the blog is pretty spare, but I plan to dress it up some in the coming days. I'll try and add some pictures, and the ever-popular "about me" section. More links, too. Of course, I'm stealing most of them from everyone else's blogs. ;-)

No comments: