Monday, February 10, 2003

Work has gotten so busy lately. I'm not complaining - just tired!

I had a good, productive weekend. Pretty much nailed down our guest list with my parents and Ryan's Mom. That was a relief. I also got the swatch of my gown that I have been awaiting, though it was sort of anticlimactic - ooh, 2 pieces of silk staples to a card! Whee! I'm up to the armhole shaping on the back side of the second bridesmaid top, so I'm feeling good there, too.

Other than that, not much to tell, and I'm too pooped to think of anything more exciting. I'm sure someday this blog will become interesting again.

Oh, it just occurred to me that I ought to answer some of the nice comments I got the other day! Thanks for all the compliments - I really needed to hear them, as I am so nervous about how this will all work out. You guys have boosted my confidence infinitely! And yes, indigirl, those are my Nick & Nora PJ pants. I have been wanting these for ages, and Ryan got them for me this year as a holiday gift. Plus he got them at a discount at the sample sale I "casually" told him about. Such a good man!

No comments: