Friday, June 21, 2002

Ack. I am nearly done with the back of the melon tank and I am realizing I have less yarn than I thought I did. And of course since it was on sale, the Yarn Company's website shows them being sold out of the orange (I could call tomorrow to doublecheck, but I'm not very hopeful.) I'm not quite sure I've got enough to finish both sides - it's going to be close. Maybe I should do the back in a deep "V" like the Ginger tank? Would that result in using less yarn? Seems like it ought to. Let me know what you think. On the up side, I figured out the stripe issue pretty well and it should be AOK when I get to the top of this side. Also on the up side, I don't need extra yarn for the armhole edgings, as I've been doing them using the same slip stitch method that my Rowan sweaters have used - I like the way it looks.

No comments: