Sunday, March 30, 2003

Guess what's on my head right now. Need a hint?

It's sparkly.

It's silvery.

It's not in a landfill somewhere.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I found my tiara today. I swear, I have no recollection whatsoever of bringing it home. It was in my closet, on the floor, behind my shoe rack, wrapped in the very plastic bag I mentioned the other day. See, good things can Icome out of cleaning the closet! I am unspeakably happy. Probably more happy than I ought to be, given that it's just a piece of metal. But it's my piece of metal, and I like it so much! I was despairing of ever finding anything as nice. So, I've worn it around the house for the rest of the cleaning. I am very fancy today!

I also finished the second bridesmaid top - well, all except for the side seams, but I will finish that after I post this. Now that I've cleaned the kitchen, bathroom and closet, vacuumed (OK, I ran the Roomba - it still counts) the whole apartment, and unclogged the slow-running bathroom sink, I am returning to the sofa.

No comments: