Monday, June 10, 2002

How irritating - I decided to post directly into blogger (usually I write my posts in a word doc and cut & paste it) and of course it loses the post. Grr.

Well, what I said was that Mom loved her sweater, and it looked really nice on her, as you can see for yourself.



I'm not very chatty today. Work is looking like it's going to get busy, which is a good thing, since I have had many dull days lately. And in general I just have a lot spinning through my head and haven't had a lot of time to focus on it lately. Been doing lots of fun stuff, but right now I feel like I need to do something a little deeper. I might spend some time writing (not blog writing) tonight. I've been itching to get some things down on "paper," and some quiet hours tonight would be a good start.

Of course there's always my apartment to clean, or knitting to do. But at some point, I need to put that stuff aside if I am going to get anything else done. Lately I feel like I've become a bit one-dimensional, and I'm not liking it so much. Time for a little bit of change - nothing drastic, just need to bring some neglected pursuits back to the priority list.

No comments: