Thursday, September 19, 2002

I switched to Blogger Pro a week or so ago, and now I notice that my archives are missing. Hmm. I have done "republish all" a few times, and nothing shows up. Wondering whether one thing has to do with the other. Hmm. Will have to investigate further. OK, actually I just did investigate further and did what the help system said (set my archive settings to "no archive" and publish, then set it back to "weekly archive" and publish again. Here goes the publish again part.

Other than archive issues, not a lot to talk about today. The photographer meeting went well last night, and we want to work with him. But it opened up a can of worms that I didn't expect to be a problem anymore. Namely, the Jewish ceremony vs. a secular ceremony. I'm Jewish, he's a Christian-born athiest. I think that's a tougher issue than just an interfaith marriage, because it's not my religion vs. your religion, it's anti-religion vs. some religion. As I've said before, I am not traditionally religious, but I feel a very strong connection to Judaism and Jewish culture. Maybe someone who didn't grow up with that can't possibly understand it. I don't know. Honestly I don't want to go deeply into it here on my public blog, but it's really weighing on me heavily and I'd love to talk to anyone who's been in a similar situation.

No comments: