Monday, February 17, 2003

Still snowing. It slowed down for a while, but it's picked up in the past hour or so and it's really windy again. Ryan and I have made good use of the day, cleaning up a lot of stuff around here. We just headed out to check out the snowfall, and got some nice pics of our car. It's the second one on the right side of the street here.




Here's a closer view



Doesn't seem like we'll be driving anywhere for quite a while! I'm sort of hoping against hope that the office will be closed tomorrow (we had a holiday today) but I doubt that will really happen. It would just be nice to have a day to go and play in the snow!

Well, before the snow started, I made it out to Long Island to have someone who actually would fit the bridesmaid top try it on. Leanne was a willing victim, since she's got to wear it in June anyway. I was SO pleased when she put it on - it totally fits and looks great on her! She made me cut off her head in the pic because she was busy making a wedding cake and was not presentable for public viewing. I still haven't woven in the ends (lazy me) so just ignore the random threads hanging down.





Major load off my mind knowing that it looks good. Now we just have to order those skirts ASAP. Was going to do it today, but the store is closed due to the weather. Oy.

No comments: