Thursday, April 11, 2002

Ripping off the band-aid
I'm trying to make the blog more interesting with little headlines. Hope you appreciate the effort. :-) The band-aid was put on this morning after my GYN drew some blood to test my FSH level. He's pretty darn sure it's normal (geez, I'm only 31), but I am finding myself having hot flashes and other irregularities during "that time" and he wants to be sure. He also changed my pills so now I am taking Ortho Tri Cyclen, the pill that all the cute young women take in that TV commercial. Ooooh boy! I'm sure this is more than you ever wanted to know about my reproductive status. Oh well, that's life.

I discovered there's a yarn store right near my doctor, called Knits Incredible, so I had to stop in before I went to work. I restrained myself to only a pair of Addi Turbos, which was my excuse for stopping in in the first place. Nice store, I must say. They have pretty much the whole Tahki/Stacey Charles line. The two ladies who I assume own the place were sitting at a table knitting, and were nicer than I expected. They chuckled when I told them I was showing great restraint by only getting the needles.

I only worked half the day, and I am still exhausted! I guess this virus is hanging on a bit. But I walked in here and saw that apparently while I wasn't looking, a big slobby lady came in and made a mess of my apartment! I am outraged. Who would do such a thing to me? Well, I guess I'd better clean it up...

No comments: