Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Ugh. I went to bed with a slightly sore throat and woke up at 3am feeling like I'd been gargling with razor blades! Called in sick, hoping that the rest will help me recover. Luckily I have a great boss, who said to just rest, not worry about work, and see how I feel tomorrow. I think he's the payback for all the lousy bosses I have put up with in the past.

So, while I am home and feeling stinky, at least I have lots of knitting! I am nearly up to the armholes on the back of the Summer Tweed Cardigan - I should be finished with that by lunchtime. ;-) The annoying thing is I really want to go to Stitch-n-Bitch tonight. :-( Well, sometimes these kinds of viruses clear up in the afternoon/evening, so if by chance I should feel OK then I may go. It's only about 20 blocks away, so we shall see.

No comments: