Tuesday, June 04, 2002

How sad, it's not my birthday anymore! But I had such a wonderful birthday. Thanks so much for all the happy wishes, everybody - they helped make my day even more fun. I even got an e-card from the dangerous one herself, somewhere on the road in America!

Between the gifts, expensive meals and flowers, Ryan spoiled my butt off. I told him now he can't spend any more money on me until we go away, since he isn't working right now. I really can't believe how over the top he went this year, and how nicely he planned everything. Now I can't wait until November when I get to do it for him. Well, actually, it's cold in November, so I can wait - but you know what I mean.

I haven't knit a stitch since Saturday! And tonight is Stitch-n-Bitch but I am not sure what I am going to be stitching. I bought some really pretty yarn with Marney and Jackie on Saturday. It's called Topas and I got it in orange and green. Unfortunately, the swatches don't do the colors justice - think canteloupe and honeydew melon together on a plate. I want to make a tank out of it, but I don't know what pattern I am going to use. I'm thinking of just kind of making my own, which isn't really a good project for Stitch-n-Bitch since it requres actual thought. I'm also really tired, so I am not going to stay there late, and I mean it this time! I think I want to be out of there by 9.

Other than that, can't think of what's new to tell, so I think I'd better do some work!

No comments: