Sunday, April 21, 2002

Busy day. Went to the Salvador Dali exhibit today. Lots of interesting work there, though no original paintings. It was great to see so much of his art at once, though.

I've now finished all but the left front of my sweater! I'll probably get that done either tonight or tomorrow. Yay!! Then it's put it together, and pick up stitches for the neckband and button bands. Ick. I'm hoping to do that at Tuesday's Stitch-n-Bitch, so I can get some help with it.

OK, now here's the chance for everyone to offer their theories on something weird. For months now, Ryan and I have come home on various nights and found a wheelchair chained to the fence outside my building. Now, a bicycle chained up there wouldn't seem odd at all. But a wheelchair? Does some guy roll up in his wheelchair, stand up, chain it, and walk in? Or maybe it's someone with a companion, who then carries them inside? None of those explanations make sense to us, since if the person was able to get inside, wouldn't they somehow bring the wheelchair with them? Someone out there must have a theory - we're all ears!

No comments: