Monday, April 22, 2002

What a rainy, icky Monday! Makes me wish I could be cuddled up at home with my knitting, some bad TV, and a big cup of tea. But instead I'm at work, with the little space heater working overtime, as I got wet and chilled on the way here.

I'm up to the raglan decreases on the left front of my cardigan - the last piece! Yay! I will finish that tonight, then hopefully block it and sew it together, right on schedule to do the neck and button bands at Stitch-n-Bitch tomorrow. Yay me!

Also, I bought a compact flash card reader from buy.com, so I should be in digital camera mode soon. I checked the tracking number, and the UPS site says it's scheduled for delivery today, but the status doesn't say that it is "out for delivery" so I don't want to get my hopes up. Luckily, I have the nicest UPS guy in the world. He does deliveries in my building late in the day - usually around 7ish, so I rarely miss a package anymore. A few weeks ago I actually saw him in the morning on my way out, and he told me he had a package for me he was going to deliver later, so we just walked over to the truck and got it then. How nice is that? Anyway, as soon as I DO get the card reader, you'll know it - pictures will start sprouting up all over this blog!

In other news...Ryan wants the periodic table sweater linked to via Dangerous Chunky. Looks interesting, but sort of a pain to knit. We shall have to see if he really wants it or just thought it was really neat to look at and thus said he wanted it.

No comments: