Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Feeling pretty good about myself today, because I had a good time at Stitch-n-Bitch, got another inch or so done on the Moo blanket, and I left at 9 as planned so I could go to the supermarket and get home at a decent hour. That's easier now that Stitch-n-Bitch is about a 7-minute walk from my apartment. Well, until I move to Brooklyn sometime in the next few months.

For some reason I was even motivated enough to clean my bathroom last night at 10:45. It had been really bugging me, but I have hardly been home to do it, and when I have, it's been so unbearably hot in there because the air conditioning doesn't quite make it all the way there. Last night wasn't so bad somehow, so I took the 15 minutes it needed and it looks ever so much better.

Still wishing for that elusive day off. It's highly unlikely to happen this week, so I told Ryan I just need the day to myself on Saturday to finish off my cleaning, laundry, etc. I hate to "waste" a weekend day like that, particularly in the summer, but I think I will go nuts if I don't. If I start early and finish early, I can finish up that silly boatneck and cross one more thing off my list.

10 a.m. meeting to run to now. Have a great day!

No comments: