Sunday, July 28, 2002

Started the morning off right, with the great news that they rescued all nine of those miners in Pennsylvania. It was really a great feeling to turn on the TV and find good news for a change.

After breakfast we headed off to Long Island for a BBQ at Leanne and Glen's. Lots of old friends from high school who I only see a couple of times a year, and lots of new kids. It is so weird when your friend's kids are older than you were when you met your friend! It was nice to see everyone, though Ryan and I were fairly low-energy, and spent a good chunk of time comatose in the hammock. I so want a hammock when we buy a house! Here's Leanne and I smiling for the camera.



And before I go, congrats go to Judy, for surviving the Blogathon! I didn't get a chance to read any of her posts live, but I will probably get to them all tomorrow sometime. And I promise I will send my pledge to RAINN ASAP! Wow, I don't know if I could manage the 24-hours of posting. I think I might run out of things to say. OK, anyone who knows me is laughing now.

No comments: