Friday, August 16, 2002

Why, oh why do I wake up at 7 a.m. when I do not have to go to work? I stayed up until midnight, and at 7 a.m. couldn't sleep anymore. But I'M STILL TIRED! Argh! This is really frustrating. I didn't want to sleep too late, since we are meeting Deb at 10 a.m. to go to the beach, but would it have killed me to sleep until 8?

Not much else to say. I found some cool yarns from Artfibers online, and discovered that they will send 5 yard lengths for swatching for just 50 cents each. I got Luna in Nightlight, Iris, Patina and Coral; and Cousteau in Lisbon and Venice for the bridesmaid tops. I also got Chianti in Ruby and Grape; and Sanskrit in whatever color they want, just because I want to see what the texture of this funky yarn is like. The woman I spoke to was so nice, and I can't wait to play with the yarns!

OK, gotta go get ready for beachiness. Have a happy Friday!

No comments: