Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Global warming is gooooood!
OK, maybe it's not really a good thing, but when it's 80 degrees at 9am on April 17, I kind of don't mind so much. It's all very bizarre - middle of April and I am flinging sweaters out of the top shelves of my closet so I can get to the sandals buried behind them.

Of course, the 60 degree air conditioning in my office compensates. I am wearing a skirt, sandals and sleeveless top with a cashmere shawl wrapped around me and a big squishy sweatshirt in reserve. That'll go in an hour or so I am certain. Gotta see about getting a space heater for this place. The whole floor is freezing, but at least my little office doesn't have to be.

Like I said, no knitting last night. And I didn't get to buy my circs. Or get someone to help read my pattern. Grr again. Maybe I will go over to the LYS near here at lunchtime if it isn't too hot to walk. (It's about a 10-15 minute walk from the office.)

Well, must finish reading about the alcoholic rats before my 10am meeting.

No comments: