Friday, May 03, 2002

Finished the last two squares for the small baby block last night - a duckie and a housie. So cute! Didn't get to take a pic, but I will later. Now I guess I will move on to the large block, and save the medium one for last, since it will feel small after the big one. This is definitely a good project to teach myself intarsia knitting. I'm a little concerned about assembling the blocks. Just afraid they won't all match up, even though I'll block them to the right size, and all. Gotta head down to the foam store soon to get the blocks to stuff them with.

So glad it's Friday, and a sunny one, to boot! Last night I cleaned up the sofa and other stuff, so I feel a b it better about the state of affairs at home. Next task will be to get some stuff listed on eBay. Mom has a bit of a Home Shopping/QVC thing, and she ends up buying more stuff than she can use. Either that or she buys a big kit of makeup and doesn't like all the stuff in it. Either way, about a year ago, she discovered she could give it to me to sell on eBay. I've been deluged ever since. Right now there is quite a pile of stuff next to the computer that I need to photograph and list so I can get it the hell out of my house! I shouldn't complain - all my spending money for last year's vacation came from selling that stuff, so it's definitely worthwhile. Just now that I have a full-time job again, the motivation is a little lower and I am busier.

No comments: