Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Fun as usual last night at Stitch-n-Bitch. Quite a large crowd, particularly for such a nice, warm night. Once again, I was frogging a sleeve, leading Marney to ask if I frog all my sleeves. Sadly, that is starting to become true, it seems! I started again with 8 fewer stitches and the size looks far closer to realistic proportions.

Stayed later than I expected (10:30) and I'm paying for it a bit now. It took a long time to wind down once I got home, and I didn't fall asleep until after midnight. Yuk. Didn't have a great morning, either. I spent too long downloading new music to my MP3 player, only to discover that the stuff I recently downloaded from KazAa makes it "hang." Something to do with the ID3 tags, and I didn't have a chance to run the ID3Kill program on the new stuff. Supposedly they are releasing a firmware update sometime that will prevent this problem, but for now I am just sad and grumpy because I couldn't listen to any music on the way here! Oh well, I suppose there are far worse problems I could be having right now.

Last night, Deb commented that she was expecting someone with much longer hair when she read that I had been growing it out for several months, and that it must've been really short before this. She is absolutely correct, and I told her I'd post a pic from the shorter days. This was in October, which was right before I started growing it. My hair had been approximately this short since about 1995, so you can see I am just about starting from scratch here.



No comments: