Friday, August 23, 2002

Wow, I actually slept until 8:15 this morning! Of course, I was up until about 1, so I am not exactly super-rested. I didn't intend to stay up so late. I meant to clean up around this place and go to bed around 11:30-12. But I started knitting and there went the night! I did get a couple more inches done on the Moo blanket, so it's not like I was slacking. I'm maybe 15-20 rows short of halfway on this one.



I also took a few pictures of the Paper Phil tank, which I wore on Tuesday night.





I love the color of that tank (it's really a little more saturated than the photos show - I did a crappy job editing them because I just wanted to get it done fast), and it was pretty comfortable, even on a warm day.

In a few minutes I'm going to get in the shower and get moving. I still want to get to the Barney's sale, and I'm going to give Jackie a buzz and see if she's still on board. It's like two blocks from her house, so how could she say no?

Talks are progressing on the sale of Ryan's apartment. We talked about it last night and it seems like we'd probably be moving around November 1. It would definitely be good to do it before the holidays. It's funny, every time I have moved in the city, it's been during November. I moved to my first place over Thanksgiving weekend 1994, and then into this place around mid-November 1997. I can't believe I will have been here five years when I leave.

No comments: